Saturday 23 June 2007

Write

Firstly, I must answer questions about yesterday's picture. How did I do it? Well, I just held the camera in my left hand and above my head and randomly moved it around taking pictures on macro mode lol. I was lucky enough to get one! If anyone else has GHD's straighteners you will know that they get incredibly hot, which is how they can straighten your hair so quickly and brilliantly. You do not want to leave these straighteners on your hair for any length of time which is why mine were switched off when I took this photo after I had straightened my hair!!

Todays prompt is Write and Charlotte was sat on the floor playing with Aquadraw when I saw it so I just grabbed the camera and took this before she saw me :o)



ETA for Lin.

To put a link in a blog post you need to type the following:

<*a href="Link address here">Text Here<*/a>

remove the asterisks which I have put in so that this doesn't show as a link (you wouldn't be able to read it else!).

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww such a sweet photo - lovely :o) xx

Moreen said...

This is a beautiful photo,Charlotte is absolutely beautiful.

Alexandra McNicol said...

Great photo

Bobs said...

She's gorgeous! Fab candid shot!

Anonymous said...

Look how engrossed she is! It's an excellent photo!

Jolanda said...

Great picture!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

adorable xx

Lima said...

What a beautiful photo, and your daughter is absolutely gorgeous, bless her for sitting so quietly having fun. :-)

Lima said...

ps, keep meaning to ask somebody... how do you do the link in the comment post? If you wouldn't mind could you leave the instructions on mine 'cos I'm useless at remembering where I've left questions, lol!!

Its so much quicker just being able to click on the link than having to go through profiles etc so thanks for doing it. :-)

ally said...

fab photo, i love aquadraw x

Maaike said...

lovely!!

Terry said...

What a great shot with a beautiful model. love it.

Asian Butterfly said...

Aww, she is sucha cutie.

Fiona said...

Really lovely photo - she looks so busy :D

All of my Todays said...

She looks so busy - and cute!
x

Lima said...

Thanks Sarah, going to go off and try it now. I didn't realise you could use the same html in the comments as on the blog because of the 'limitations' it specifies under the posting box, d'oh!!

Thank again. :-)

Unknown said...

ohhhh this is such a terrific photo. Your little one is beautiful too!!

Aubrey Harns said...

She's so pretty. Nice shot.
Aubrey

Anonymous said...

find nice blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien overdose [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien addiction [/url]